FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS) FOR EMPLOYERS
1. I forgot my login and password?
Click on the “Lost Password?” link located on the Log In page. You will then receive an automated “password reset” request to the registered email address. Once received, be sure to reset your password within 24-hours. If you are still having trouble accessing your account please contact us.
2. How do I place a job posting?
Click the “Sign Up” link to create a new account, or click the “Login” link to login to your account. Once logged in, you will automatically be directed to your “Job Dashboard”. Click “Post a Job” and follow the steps to complete your posting.
3. Are the job posting rates Net or Gross?
All job posting rates are Net total. Job postings do not auto-renew
4. Are jobs posted immediately? Do job postings require approval?
All job postings are published immediately after successful payment. All jobs are manually reviewed to ensure you are receiving maximum exposure. Please note FacultyMed Careers job postings are subject to approval and reserve the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time.
5. How is payment accepted?
FacultyMed Careers payments are securely processed via Authorize.net. Visa, MasterCard or American Express accepted
6. Can I edit a current online job posting?
Absolutely. Simply “Log In” to your account, locate the job posting, and “Click” edit.
7. I have filled the position. How do I cancel an ad?
To cancel your job posting, log in to your account to be directed to your “Job Dashboard” and click “Remove Job” on the job posting you wish to cancel. No refunds are given for job listings that are canceled after posting has been active, but before job posting expires.
8. Why I haven’t received a response from my job posting?
Unfortunately, this can happen and can be due to a number of factors, in which FacultyMed Careers has no control over. However, we are doing everything possible to ensure maximum exposure for both employers and candidates.
9: Do You Offer Custom Job Packages?
Absolutely! Contact us with your job posting details and we’ll respond within 12-hours.
10: Can Job Seekers Apply via our Applicant Tracking Software?
Yes, our job posting template offers employers a URL field for your applicant tracking link.
11. How Do I know When Someone Applies?
When a job seeker applies to your job posting(s), you will receive an automated email notification from FacultyMed Careers displaying candidate message and possibly their resume as an attachment. The same candidate inquiry is also saved to your employer dashboard. Make sure facultymedcareers.com domain is added to your safe list to receive email notifications in a timely manner.
12. How Do I Renew our Job Posting?
To renew your job posting:
* Login to your FacultyMed Careers employer account
* Click on User Page in the upper right corner
* Locate job posting and click Relist
* Be sure to review job posting for any edits or changes prior to submitting
* Proceed with payment.
13: How Do I Post Additional Jobs Without Having to Repay?
To post multiple jobs:
* Create account or login to FacultyMed Careers employer account
* Complete job details, review listing, and select package of choice
* Enter payment details
* Once payment has been successful, enter your next job description
* Complete job details, review the listing and submit
* Select “Purchased Package” to bypass payment screen (highlighted)
* Repeat if necessary
14. Do You Offer Resume Viewing?
Not yet available, we will offer free resume viewing with any paid, active job posting. Please check back.
15. Is FacultyMed Careers a Recruiting Agency?
No, FacultyMed Careers is not a recruiter or staffing agency.
16. The Position Has Been Filled. Do You Offer Refunds?
Once job(s) are posted and displayed on facultymedcareers.com, employers may choose to cancel, remove, or delete a job posting at any time, however, no refunds will be issued. Job posting services will remain available until the job posting or job posting plan expires.
17. Does FacultyMed Careers offer Screening Questions?
Yes, when posting a job, there is an option for “Screening Questions”. Select from suggested options or create your own.